2024 Youth Mentor Retreat
transport yourself to Noosa…
You’ve done the training.
Your business is up and running OR you’re ready to dive in and get this happening.
Let’s get together to plan, brainstorm, solve problems, celebrate + play!
In an inspiring, relaxing place of course. 🙂
See how much magic can happen in person.
Join us for 4 days and 3 nights of masterminding, learning and connection with your fellow Shine From Within Youth Mentors in beautiful Noosa!
Leave the distractions behind and focus ON your business, rather than the day-to-day running or ‘side-hustle’ of it. This will include mastermind sessions and workshops to help you gain clarity, focus and connect with like-minded souls who believe in you. All while immersing in nature. #bliss #alsoyoucanclaimitontax
You’ll leave with an action plan for your project (whatever you want to focus on), inspired and energised to keep moving forward once you get back home.
Your price includes:
// 3 nights accommodation
// Meals (breakfast, lunch, snacks and all but one dinner) – 100% plant-based
// Some surprise experiences to enjoy the location
// Optional mini photoshoot with professional photographer for your business
// Pre-retreat check-in so we can personalise the content to what you need + where you’re at
// Post-retreat check-in and coaching session
What’s not included?
// Airfare and travel insurance are not included.
// Additional excursions or extended stays are not included.
Amanda plus some wonderful guests popping in to keep us up-skilling and up-levelling our mindset and business.
You will go home with a clear plan forward and the motivation to get stuff done!
Friday 26 July – Monday 29 July 2024
Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas, Sunshine Coast QLD Australia
Approximately 30 mins north of Maroochydore Airport and 2 hrs north of Brisbane Airport. Both offer shuttle services to get you to the venue. Often flying into Brisbane means more flexibility and better prices.
Every Youth Mentor Retreat has a different vibe. Sometimes we’re in the mountains with acres of space. This retreat is a fancy beach-side retreat – tucked into the hillside just above Noosa’s Main Beach. It’s the same place we stayed last time – the perfect blend of action and nature. We’ll be able to walk down the hill to the famous beach and busy strip, as well as be on the doorstep to the beautiful Noosa National Park.
Think: walks in the Noosa National Park before we start the day, giving stand up paddle boarding a go (if you want to) during a break, popping down for some yoga on the beach and maybe a sneaky stroll for gelato in the evenings.
Beautiful accommodation with our own space and views at Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas among fellow youth mentors. It’s the perfect mix of trees, ocean views and convenience (hello buggy service to drive us around!).
Due to the size of the villa, places are limited and we have a few different room options for you to choose from. Regardless of the accommodation option you choose, all of our ‘retreating’ during the day will happen in the deluxe villa.
the deluxe villa
Our luxurious 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa will provide ample room for relaxing and working. It includes spacious dining and living areas that just seem to keep going out to the spacious balcony where Laguna Bay and the rainforest canopy of Noosa National Park stretch out majestically before your eyes.
- Fully equipped kitchen + locally-sourced vegan catering
- Complimentary WiFi
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Bath and shower
- Private balcony
- Cable TV
- Transfers to and from Hasting Street (it’s a stroll down the hill but it’s nice to know we can get picked up in a little buggy anytime too!)
Accessibility: while we have access to a buggy to move around the resort and down to Hastings Street, the resort is set into the side of a hill and the villa is over multiple levels. We’ll spend a lot of our time together on the one level but please reach out if you’re concerned about mobility and accessibility, especially using stairs.
oh the fun we’ll have….
Dedicated sessions to up-skill, mastermind and work on your business.
Delicious, locally-sourced produce and plant-based meals so you feel great too.
The highlight is always the connections. A villa full of people who get what you’re trying to do and are cheering you on.
“I cannot speak highly enough of the impact the Youth Mentor retreats have provided. Both for my personal mindset and specific business growth.
The environment outside of the home office walls has allowed inspiration for new ideas to form and grow and old ideas to be fleshed out and troubleshot.
The speakers and workshops Amanda organises within the retreat have provided great opportunities for upskilling.
However amongst all the educational and business value I have received from attending the retreats, the most beneficial aspect, and the reason I return, is the opportunity to be surrounded with other mentors. It allows the new ideas to be discussed with others who “get it” and more importantly for purposeful action plans to be formed, whilst providing that like minded connection for endless laughs and shared inspiration!
The retreats truly are the perfect opportunity to work on the business instead of in it, with many fresh pair of enthusiastic eyes willing to help get it just right!”
Your booking includes:
- 3 nights accommodation, different room options below (until sold)
- all meals at the villa (we’ll allocate one night for an optional dinner in a restaurant – this will be at your own expense)
- pre-retreat check-in and post-retreat check-in
Your booking does not include:
- Flights or transportation/transfers
- Meals out or additional optional activities (for example, we’ll organise a professional photographer to come and take some branding headshots. There may be an additional cost to purchase additional final images.)
- Travel insurance (imperative that you have this considering the state of the world at the moment)
We respect the rights of each individual to decide whether to get vaccinated against COVID-19 or anything else. At this time, we do not require guests to be vaccinated to attend. All legal requirements will be enforced but nothing beyond what is legally mandated at the time of the retreat (at this time there are no mandates in place in Queensland). If you are unsure of this or need further clarification, please email email@example.com. NOTE: It is likely that there will be unvaccinated people on this retreat; by booking in you agree that you are comfortable with this and take full responsibility for your own health and wellbeing.
Please read the terms and condition before proceeding. We have quite a strict cancellation policy so it’s a requirement that you organise travel insurance to ensure that if you or we need to cancel the retreat that you’re not left out of pocket. We also recommend flexible flights if you are flying in and strongly recommend holding off on booking flights until you receive an email from us confirming that we’re definitely going ahead (either in May 2024 or when we are fully booked – whichever comes first).
By proceeding, you agree to these terms.
SHARED ROOMS4 AVAILABLE
- Single bed in a shared bedroom on the lower floor of the villa with one other single bed.
- Shared bathroom.
- Perfect if you’re happy to sleep in a room with someone else.
- $2200 upfront or 5 x monthly payments of $440 (+ GST)
- This option is limited to 4 places. Only available to women or non-binary folks. If you’re a male and want to come on retreat, please select any other option.
PRIVATE ROOMS2 AVAILABLE
- Your own private bedroom (Queen bed). This will either be on the lower level in the deluxe villa or in a shared 2 bedroom apartment within the resort.
- Shared bathroom.
- Perfect if you’re happy to share a bathroom but would like your own bedroom.
- $2500 upfront or 5 x monthly payments of $500 (+ GST)
- This option is limited to 2 places.
KING SUITE2 AVAILABLE
- Private master suite on the top floor of the deluxe villa with ensuite, bath, living room, walk-in robe and private balcony with magical ocean views.
- Perfect if you want to have your own oasis to retreat to within the villa.
- $2900 upfront or 5 x monthly payments of $580 (+ GST)
- This option is limited to 2 places.
1 BED APARTMENT1 AVAILABLE
- Private one bedroom apartment within the resort.
- Perfect if you know you want to have your own space – own kitchen, bathroom, living room, balcony, etc to go back to in the evenings. This would also be good if you wanted to bring your partner for their own solo (as you’ll be with us a lot of the time!) holiday.
- $3000 upfront or 5 x monthly payments of $600 (+ GST)
- This option is limited to 1 place because, even though you’re not taking up a bedroom in the villa, we have limited space in the living areas to host the retreat activities.
OWN ACCOMM2 AVAILABLE
- NO accommodation provided.
- Everything else included though (food, every session, photographer, etc)
- Perfect if you’d like to join us on the retreat but would prefer to stay offsite in the evenings (you have friends nearby, live locally or want to book your own accomm).
- $1900 upfront or 5 x monthly payments of $380 (+ GST)
- This option is limited to 2 places because, even though you’re not taking up a bedroom, we have limited room in the villa living areas to host the retreat activities.
“I had been looking forward to the Shine From Within Youth Mentor Retreat for absolutely months, and I am so happy to say that it was even more nourishing, fun, connective and worthwhile than I had hoped.
Every detail had been taken care of, from the stunning setting, divine catering, materials, and treats, not to mention the incredible line up of guests we had visit throughout the weekend. I particularly loved connecting with my Youth Mentor community and forming lovely friendships that continue across the Tasman. If you have the opportunity to attend a SFW retreat, jump at it!
Amanda, Leah & their gorgeous community will ensure you have a completely delicious time and leave fully inspired to keep doing our super important work in the world! “
Warning… we will have fun!
Each retreat we have different workshops and events depending on what we think is going to be most useful for the mentors who book in (that’s part of the reason we have a pre-retreat check-in with you!). Over the years we’ve had Melissa Ambrosini, Michael Maidens, Nina Tovey, Kim Morrison, Stacey Nelson, Jo Parker, etc (most of which are guest experts in our training) all come and share their wisdom and answer our questions. We’ve had alumni panels, we’ve done art therapy, we’ve learned how to incorporate partner yoga and playfulness into our teen workshops, we’ve told stories around the fire and learned the impact of story telling… and we’ve had time to work through whatever is needed to take your business to the next level (or get it going). Here’s a sample itinerary for a rough idea of what to expect (with ‘workshops’ being a mix of guest presenters and structured time for you to work on the things you need to):
Sample Day 1
- Check-in after 2pm
- Arrive by 4pm
- Welcome dinner and opening circle together
sample Day 2
- National Park walk (optional)
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Personal time
- Dinner together in the villa
- Personal time
sample Day 3
- Yoga on the beach (optional)
- Lots of time today to focus on your business, plan out the next half of the year and brainstorm together.
- Dinner together & closing circle
sample Day 4
- Personal time
- Casual hangs and pack up for whoever is still around
- Check-out and departure (by 10am)
FAQs - CLICK TO OPEN
1. What will I need to bring?
Comfortable clothes including warmer clothes (even though we’re in Queensland the nights can be cold in winter), swimmers, laptop/tablet and or notebook and pens, walking shoes, etc. We’ll provide a more detailed list as we get closer and confirm the details with you.
2. Which airport?
Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY) is the closest option, around half an hour away, but Brisbane airport (BNE) can sometimes be more convenient with many more flights in service. There are plenty of shuttle bus services from both airports that will drop you nearby (and we’ll come and pick you up from the drop-off point!). Such as www.con-x-ion.com which costs around $50 each way from Brisbane airport.
3. What if I want to stay elsewhere?
No worries – select the ‘own accommodation’ option if still available.
4. What if I want to extend my trip?
We encourage you to make the most of this and extend your trip either before or after the retreat. This is completely up to you to organise and is not included in the price of this retreat.
5. When will you know if it’s definitely going ahead?
We’ve already booked the venue but will make sure we have enough bookings by May 2024 before we confirm with you.
6. What are the terms of booking this retreat?
Please read the complete terms and conditions of the retreat here: https://youthmentors.shinefromwithin.com.au/2022-retreat-refund-policy/
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.