Terms & Conditions
- A booking for the 2022 Youth Mentor Retreat is confirmed when first payment is made (either full payment or payment plan activated).
- Guests must obtain full travel insurance within 14 days of booking the retreat covering all medical expenses, retreat activities and a trip cancellation policy in the unlikely event that the retreat is cancelled or in case of a personal emergency that will prevent you from attending.
- Every guest must provide Shine From Within with full insurance details at the time of final payment or at the request of Shine From Within.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to attend a Shine From Within Youth Mentor Retreat.
- Payment must be received in full and must be made at least 90 days prior to the retreat commencement. If the retreat commencement date is less than 90 days away, full payment is required to secure the booking.
- If a payment plan is selected and any payment defaults, Shine From Within reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain any monies already paid.
- The guest is responsible to pay for all extra services not included in the selected retreat package. This includes flights, transfers, travel insurance and any sightseeing activities or meals outside of the villa that are not part of the retreat program.
- Australian residents will be charged GST.
It is the responsibility of the guest to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
- In the event of cancellation by the guest, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees apply:
– Cancellation 90 days or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
– Cancellation more than 90 days before due arrival date, 50% refund if your place is able to be filled
- In the event of cancellation by Shine From Within, 100% refund will be issued
- We do not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early. This includes unforeseen issues such as family-related illness, or COVID diagnosis.
- Shine From Within reserves the right to change its location due to unforeseen issues (e.g. third-party delays or problems, construction, etc.). Shine From Within will ensure the standard be kept the same in all the partnering villas/resorts.
- Shine From Within reserves the right to change or amend this policy at any time. The current policy is always applicable.
- Shine From Within shall not be liable for any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences of could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, pandemic outbreak, war or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors, unavoidable technical problems with the accommodation, transport or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any the above, refunds and compensation payments cannot be made.
- Shine From Within accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the guest’s stay or travelling to and from the retreat.
- Shine From Within is not liable for any injuries or losses to guests, in the use of retreat facilities or participation in activities. All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness and take care when using our facilities and participating in activities.
- While all care is taken, Shine From Within cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of guests.
- Shine From Within is not liable for any losses or damages to guests in the event that the retreat needs to be cancelled for any reason by Shine From Within, e.g. flight costs.
Data Use and Protection
The guest agrees that they may be photographed and/or filmed during their stay and/or activities in connection with Shine From Within, and also agrees that Shine From Within may use such recordings for promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent.